Alta Software LLC is pleased to announce vacancy for the position of testing specialist.
Alta Software is a leading company in Georgia creating software for financial sector.
As Testing specialist you will contribute to: testing, support and creation of knowledgebase of Alta Software systems, services and APIs, automated regression testing using Test Complete tool.
- Comfortable working environment
- Self-development and ability to follow modern technologies
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Friendly team
You responsibilities will be:
- General knowledge of software and software modules of the company, analysis of changes and tasks within the scope necessary for testing;
- Facilitation of automated regression test cases and scripts, their update and optimization, creation of new test cases;
- Execution of test cases and monitoring of results prior to issue of fix, build, version, sharing of results with development and support teams, registration of incidents and control of corrections;
- Management of test environments, agreement on necessary changes and control of their implementation;
- Technical support and survey of incidents, consultation with developers as needed;
- Documenting process of quality assurance, offering optimization and improvements to team leader and management;
- Research of the new trends in quality assurance and sharing results with company.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server;
- Knowledge of scripting of testing automation;
- Knowledge of services and API testing and respective technical background;
- Knowledge of English language (at the level of understanding computer technology related information and working with software);
- Experience with testing automation solutions is welcome (i.e. TestComplete).
· Ability to easily learn the company standards;
· Good organization, planning and high level of responsibility;
· Communication and business correspondence skills;
· Honesty and confidentiality;
· Ability to work independently;
· Good team-playing and ability to share experience.
The interested persons should send a CV to the following email: email@example.com until January 31,2024. Please, indicate the vacancy name in the subject of the letter.
By sending CV to the email indicated in this announcement the candidate agrees that his/her data, including personal data as stipulated by Georgian Law on “Protection of Personal Data”, will be processed and checked against qualification criteria of the position. In addition, Alta Software is entitled to store and process the sent data for one year after receiving the data.