Alta Software LLC is pleased to announce vacancy for the position of .NET Developer.
Alta Software is a leading company in Georgia creating software for financial sector. We have written systems that
are actively being used by many customers for 25 years.
With us, you can use newest technologies and approaches for solving complex business cases. You can also participate and contribute to the full lifecycle of software product development: Architecture Design, implementing high performance and business-oriented, scalable and testable code.
- Comfortable working environment
- Self-development and ability to follow modern technologies
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Friendly team
Requirements and Skills:
- Fundamental knowledge of C# 9+
- Fundamental knowledge of ASP.NET Core and experience with WEB API
- Working experience with .NET 6+
- Experience with databases (MSSQL)
- Practical knowledge of Microservice architecture
- Good organizational, planning skills and high level of responsibility
- Team playing and ability to work independently
Preferred skills (will be considered a plus):
- Hands on experience with OAuth 2.0 & OpenID
- Understanding of DDD (Domain Driven Design) architecture principles
- Experience with RabbitMQ or other message brokers
The interested candidates should send their CVs to the following email: email@example.com. Please, indicate the
vacancy name - .NET Developer in the subject of the email. The candidates should have samples of their codes for
discussion for interviews.
Note: By sending CV to the email indicated in this announcement the candidate agrees that his/her data, including personal data as stipulated by Georgian Law on “Protection of Personal Data”, will be processed and checked against qualification criteria of the position. In addition, Alta Software is entitled to store and process the sent data for one year after receiving the data.